4.8.09

JukeFly


Regarding music, there are a couple of complaints I was going to make... but I've found an answer. Complaint 1: Why can't most music players show me the lyrics of the song that's playing? Complaint 2: Why can I watch any music video for free, when I can face serious penalties for sharing just the audio?

Somebody's put together a great web app that's basically a mashup of all the music features I was looking for. It even covers some of my real pet peeves like equalizing the volume of YouTube videos. The interface is a little ugly, but the features are great. It's unlike any music player I've ever used, and as far as I can tell is completely legal.

Anyway, it's called JukeFly, I've only been using it for a little while now, I'll reserve the right to edit this post for good or ill as I get more familiar with the service. It's worth checking out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind